I am a privileged guest at the Academy of Integrative Medicine – Netherlands the week of April 2. On Tuesday, April 4, we are hosting a World Cafe on Integrative Mental Health (IMH) and the New Mental Health, which will be available by webinar. Dean Don Moss will be introducing the first panel on the components of IMH.
I realize the time difference might be prohibitive for many, but this Cafe is open to all global callers, and I would be delighted if some can join in for part of the time. The full information, including GTM info, is below.
World café: Integrative medicine and New mental health as ONE
Tuesday 4 April 2017 – 1300 – 1800 CET / 0700 AM – 1300 PM EDT
at Springhuys, Springweg 7, Utrecht
Participation via Go To Meeting
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States (Toll Free): 1 877 309 2073
United States: +1 (646) 749-3129
Access Code: 407-243-901
To bring together two movements as ONE that share the same vision, but come at it from different histories, so they can continue to work together as ONE and integrate their histories from their shared vision.
- A fusion between panel discussions and a world café (Links to an external site.)
- Each round roughly composed as: 15 minutes introduction, 10 minutes of panel discussion, 20 minutes of world café dialogue between all participants, 5 minutes of harvesting the outcomes of the dialogues, and a short break to switch tables and stretch legs.
- Four rounds: introduction, the US perspective, the NL perspective, coming together as ONE.
Rounds of Conversation by these topics (times in CET)
- 1400 CT/0800 EDT: Intro-Dr Don Moss-What is integrated, integrative mental health (IMH): global perspective
- 1500/0900 EDT: Intro-Philippe Delespaul (Links to an external site.) -How are organizations coalescing in the NL to support IMH development
- 1600/1000 EDT: Intro-Michael Milo (Links to an external site.)-A question about the implications for a paradigm shift to a more embodied wellness
- 1700: Sergej-Open Reflection-What are the patient/client’s perspectives
- Introductions by:
Panelists in addition to the introducers:
- Frans Kusse
- Robert Geelen
- Lonneke Reuser
- Kazuma Matoba
Hope you can join;